There are currently over 80 members in AIM. Our members and their canine partners are competing at all levels of agility and in a variety of organizations.
- AIM Newsletter ``On Target`` - published 3 times a year
- AIM Trial Premiums - sent automatically
- Access to AIM Constitution and By-Laws
- AIM Seminars - members get first registration opportunity
- Members may stand for AIM Executive Positions
- You are able to participate in various AIM committees
- Voting rights as AIM member after a 6 month probationary period
- Access to publications in the AIM lending library
Annual membership renewals are due by December 31 of each year.
AIM holds an Annual General Meeting in the fall at which time elections are held for upcoming executive positions. The AGM is a forum for the executive to communicate with members on a variety of issues – including trial, seminar, fund raising, planned demos and much more. All members are encouraged to attend the AGM.
AIM does not offer training classes. Our education committee does organize seminars on a regular basis but we do not offer any form of agility training. There are several trainers in the Manitoba region offering agility classes. For more information on some of the groups offering training please see the links page.
All members are encouraged to participate on AIM committees. This is a great way to learn more about agility, how to run trials, how to organize a variety of events and meet other agility enthusiasts.
If you would like more information about becoming a member or would like to join AIM please fill out our membership application form.